2011年12月5日月曜日

November 22

It begins from the 1st hour on my Tuesday. However, I will be late every week. Since it got cold especially recently, I cannot get up easily. As for me, 8:00 and a half occurred in a lesson starting at 9:00 also on that day. I got up, prepared immediately and went to school by motorbike. And when he arrived at school, I was late for 30 minutes.

My lesson for the 1st hour is English study introduction. Professor Hori's lesson is very interesting and I am looking forward to what kind of talk being able to hear every week. If I participate in a lesson from the beginning, since I can hear more talk, I would like to do my best in early rising from next time.

 And the 2nd hour is the cultural communication which I am looking forward to every week. This class is very interesting for me.The professor of this lesson is a woman young for a professor. She is very unique, powerful and interesting. Since she has a class very happily, it becomes the feeling that even I am very pleasant. The topic of a lesson becomes a difference and love of man and woman's view each time. I have been very convinced into the word that a man asks for solution in quest of an understanding, as for a woman. I am pleasure about the ability to be heard what kind of interesting talk by the remaining lesson.
(249words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿