2011年12月14日水曜日

Introduce myself




This is my family. I have a father, mother, old sister, young brother. This picture is taking my coming of age ceremony picture before the event. My father name is Katsuhiro. He is fifty years old. He is a police man. My mother name is Kayoko. She is 48years old. She is home helper. My parent is good relation ship.My old sister name is Marina. She is 24years old. She is a public health nurse. She is smiling every day. I like her very much.My young sister name is Minato.

He is 17years old. He is a High school student. He is studying every day. I hope dreams come true.My pet name is Pooh. It is 10 years old. He is Labrador Retriever and golden retriever mix. It is very friendly.

I have a lot of hobbies. First, My hobby is watching the movie. My favorite movie are high school musical and Twilight. I watched this movie when I was high school student. It interesting for me.Second, My hobby is listen to music. My favorite singer are Shota Shimizu and Ne-yo. I am listen to music every day. For example, in the both room, in the car, in my room, and etc. Third, My hobby is travel variety places. My favorite place is Australia, Okinawa, Tokyo. I've been Australia last December and this September. I went to Okinawa when I was junior high school trip. And I went to Tokyo when I was high school trip. I went to Mt. Hanaoka with Kohei and Mami by Kohei's car. On the way, we bought some cakes. We ate this cake. It is delicious on the top. It was very beautiful view.

I learned three language. For example, I learned Japanese, English, and French. Japanese is my tongue. English is studying now. French was studying freshman. When I was Elementary school student, I learned Japanese and English. I went to English conversation school. And native speaker came to school.

When I was Junior high school student, I learned Japanese and English. I learned grammar, reading, listening, speaking. And I went to cram school.

When I was high school student, I learned Japanese and English. I learned grammar, reading, listening, speaking. And I belonged to English Speaking Society club.

In University, I learn English now. I am learning grammar, reading, listening, speaking, writing. And I am talking with exchange student.
(404words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿