2011年12月6日火曜日

BR2-02: Sleeping Beauty (White, 2008)

Many years ago, a king and queen lived in a magical castle. They had everything they could want except a baby. (white, 2008, p.3)

This story is from European fairy tale about a beautiful girl who sleeps for a hundred years and is woken up when a prince kisses her. Noun used to refer to sb who has been asleep for a long time.

This book is about the fairy-tale. Speaking of sleeping Beauty is Disney's movie. Have you seen that? I like the story very much. So, I decided to read this book.

Lot of pastel colors are used in this book. And dress and face the castle are very cute drawing. I thought when  I saw it from the I want to read this book.

This book is composed of  the six chapters. I like the chapter second and third the best. Because the seven fairies appeared in these two chapters. Second chapter title is "Seven wishes", and third chapter title is "The uninviter guest".

Seven fairies work magic baby one in chapter second. For example, Rose will be the most beautiful girl in the kingdom, she will be clever enough to beat the king at chess!, and etc. I like the pink color fairy the best. I like pink. But each of the seven fairies are very beautiful.I think they are so good. I enjoied it. I want to read this book again and I want to watch the Disney movie again.
(224words)

Reference: White, Catherin E. (2008). Sleeping Beauty.
London, Usborn

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿