2011年12月23日金曜日

BR 2-11: The story of cars (Daynes, 2005)

" For hundreds of years, people longed for a vehicle that didn't have to be pushed or pulled." (Daynes, 2005, p.3)

This book is about thwe cars history. The car is a road vehicle with an engine and four wheels that can carry a small number of passengers.

Lot of pastel colors are used in this book. And pictures are very cute.

This book is composed of the ten chapters and cars timeline. I like the chapter six the best. It is because I like the car currently introduced by the chapter 7. The car currently introduced by the chapter 7 is retro, and very great.
I like a car. I have a driver's license of a car. But I don't have a my car. I borrow my mother's car to use a car. But it can use only night, I cannot use that when I want to use. So, I want a car. If I buy a car, a round and lovely form will say. And  I am not good at driving so, the car of a bright color says me. I am looking forward to the day which can buy my car.

I enjoyed this book. I want to read this book again.
(209words)

Reference: Daynes Katie. (2005). The story of cars.
London Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿