2011年12月13日火曜日

BR2-03: Alice in wonderland (Carroll, 2006)


This book is about the wonderland. Wonder land is an imaginary place in stories.

This story is the most famous movie in the Disney movies. I had watched the movie, when I was a child. Especially this movie is my favorite movie in the Disney movie. Do you know that? I like the story very well. So, I decided to read this book.

And, this story  is also a movie of the on-the spot photo version. The highest entertainment to which Disney presents the new story describing after that of the Lewis Carroll original "Alice's Adventure in Wonderland" which continues being loved all over the world by supervisor Tim Burton and starring Johnny Depp. This story is 13 years after an adventure in a wonderful country. Becoming 19 years old, Alice Kingsley who lost the dearest father was attending the party. But, this party was an engagement party of Alice which the mother and elder sister of Alice planned in profound secrecy. I have not seen this movie yet, so I would like to watch this movie.

This book is composed of the ten chapters. I like the chapter first the best. Because the first chapter's pictures are very cute. For example, the rabbit which attached the necktie, a lovely dress, a cute cup cake, and etc. I thought that those pictures were very lovely.

I would like to watch and compare a book and a movie once again.

(242words)

Reference: Carroll, Lewis. (2006). Alice in wonderland. Rondon, Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿