2011年12月21日水曜日

BR 2-07: Stories of Ghosts (Punter, 2007)

"Shiverham Hall was a hotel with a difference." (Punter, 2007, p.3)

This book is about the ghosts. Ghost is the spirit of a dead person that some people think they can feel or see in a place. And the memory or effect of someone or something bad that lived, existed, or happened in the past.

I like the ghost story, so I decided read this book. This book's ghost is not scary. But I am very dreadful of a ghost. I am poor also at the haunted house of an amusement park. But since there is slight interest, if I am not one person, I will enter. I am the most fearful in the haunted house which the haunted house in Greenland performed also in it until now.

And I like the horror movies. My favorite horror movie is Rinne. The hotel which has this movie in Kumamoto serves as a stage. I saw this movie in the house of the friend of the same club. When I watched this movie, thinking, it was very interesting.

This book is composed of the 3 chapters. I like the chapter 2 the best. This chapter title is "School for spooks". When this chapter reads and advances, I am exciting.

I enjoyed it. I want to read this book again.

(219words)

Reference: Punter Russel. (2007). Stories of Ghosts.
London Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿