2011年12月21日水曜日

BR 2-05: The Story of Castles(Sims,2007)

"Finally, lords and ladies decided they didn't want to live in cold, dark, noisy castles. They wanted grand homes instead."(Sims, 2007, p.61).

This book has a lot of chapters. It has chapter of 6. I like the romance story and I like castles. So, I decided to read this book.

I like castles very much. Cinderella castle is so much. There is a pattern like the Cinderella castle also in my long-sleeved kimono. I was very glad, when I was seeing the pattern. I like the beautiful castles.

The period until a castle is made into this book is drawn. the residents of the country it cooperates all together and builds a castle.

My favorite chapter is 6. This chapter is the end. I like a happy end. So I hope to this story about happy end while I was reading this book.

The book to the last is happy end.
(130words)

Reference: Lesley, Sims. (2007). The Story of Castles.
London: Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿