2011年12月30日金曜日

W9: club

My favorite club is cheer dance club. I belonged to cheer dance club when I was high school student. I like dancing very much. I danced in a lot of kind songs. For example, I danced high school musical songs, song of the high school baseball song, cheering and other various sports, the trendy songs, and etc. I enjoyed this dances. My favorite song of dance is high school musical song. When I dancing this song, I feel very happy. I watched this movie, so I like this movie. And I like jazz dance. It is very sexy. I am very exciting for me, when I dancing jazz. Since I  have done cheer dance, I like baseball very much. I was looking forward to summer. Because I could cheer to baseball. My high school had the strong sport, so I was very pleasant that I went to cheer.
(148words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿