2011年12月8日木曜日

2-03a: How I learn language

I was learned several language and I am learning English now. My native language is Japanese. I listen to Japanese since I was born. For example, language about which everybody speaks, conversation with everybody, In the study from an elementary school and etc. I am studying the way of even now making a text etc. which became a college student. Although there are some persons who cannot use well even if Japanese people also study like this, I think that Japanese is very difficult for a foreigner.

From now on, the process in which I have studied English is introduced.  I learned English since I was elementary school student. The native speaker's teacher was coming for the instruction to the school as part of a lesson. I was very glad to have came to speak English little by little also by a self-introduction grade. This is the cause to which I got interested in English.

And I who got interested in English came to attend the English conversation school which asked the mother and was performed in the public hall of the area. since I begin to go there, I would come to like to be able to speak English very well. English used by daily conversation each time was taught happily there.My teacher's name is Daniel. He is so funny. He has a Japanese wife. So, he speak Japanese very well. The thought of wanting we to get interested which we want to take to English showed us eagerly. I really enjoyed this English lesson. And I was very pleasure to study English in a junior high school.
 And I studied English junior high school student. The lesson of English in a junior high school completely differed from English which I have studied until now. The teacher of Japanese English taught English from the grammar in an example. They were very tedious for me. I became and less pleasant for me not to understand English anymore rapidly.  I thought that English is very difficult. But I wanted to speak English very well.

My mother could not overlook in me seeing and I went to the cram school near my house. The Japanese teacher taught also there. But the place which I cannot understand unlike a school was found and he taught thoroughly. My teacher's name is Yamamoto. Although he was still young, he taught eagerly very plainly. And I became very pleasant to come to understand gradually and to study English.  And I wished to study English specially from at the time.

And I became a high school student. There was no difference between a junior high school and the contents of the lesson not much also at a high school. Only one having been greatly different is that there was a lesson of a native teacher's English per week. His name is carter. He is so funny and kind. His class is very interesting for me. I spoke to him positively. I was very pleasant to have talked, because he heard my English hard. Although I went into the cheer dance club, I decided to go also into the English Speaking Society club. It was said that activity of these extracurricular activities ate lunch, talking together with a native teacher every day in the lunch break, played a game in remaining time, and played. The native teachers are very kind. So, I enjoyed this time. I was able to study English happily through activity of ESS club. And I wanted to study English more and entered in this university.
I am doing my best as a second grader of the British-American subject of study of this university now. I am  learning Grammar, Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking. I have a lot of home work every day. I am very busy, but I enjoyed learning English.  These days, I went by private life to drink with the exchange student. I opportunity to interchange with a foreign person also increased. I went also to Australia in December, last year and August, this year. Since studying in a college student's inside is a target, I would like to do my best in English more.

(701words)

5 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go to Australia with you:)

    返信削除
  2. Your essay is very long but good essay.

    返信削除
  3. My elementary school English teacher was woman. Moreover, she was very cute and nice body because I like English so much!!

    返信削除
  4. You essay is very good.
    I want to go to Australia next year.

    返信削除
  5. You can talk with foreigners in English?
    I can't at all.
    I have to improve my listening and speaking ability.

    返信削除