2011年12月31日土曜日

W12: Movie star

I like movie very much. My favorite movie star is Ashton Kutcher. He is an American actor. That I got to know him is the movie No Strings Attached. Natalie Portman of a black swan is a movie of starring. The whereabouts of the love of the man and woman who begin from a free sex friend's relation is drawn. It becomes a picture very much by an extrmely handsome couple. When I went to borrow DVD with my friend, the friend recommended me. I was surprised, when she was said that she thinks that it is this actor absolute lover and I was seen. And I like him very much. His fresh smile and the powerfull body is very good. I watched Killers yesterday. He was so cool. This movie is a U.S. action comedy. There are many movies on which he is otherwise appearing. I want to watch their.
(153words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿