2011年12月26日月曜日

BR 2-14: The story of Chocolate (Daynes, 2004)

" A thousand years ago, chocolate was a big secret. Only a few people drank it and nobody ate it." (Daynes, 2004, p.3)

This book is about the chocolate. Chocolate is a hard brown sweet food made from cocoa beans, used in cooking to add flavour to cakes, etc. or eaten as a sweet.

I like a chocolate the best of the confectionery. So, I decided to read this book.

I like especially a raw chocolate the best. It is because I like the feel into which a chocolate melts in a mouth. When I ate only after getting the raw chocolate of Royse's from the uncle by the return of Valentine at the time of a junior high school student, I was impressed very much. Especially the delicacy of a white chocolate is exceptional. My mother also loves chocolate. And if she always goes to the Hokkaido fair, she will buy delicious chocolate.

This book is composed of the six chapters and a chocolate recipe. I like the chapter six the best. This chapter title is " Chocolate families". The story when a certain family goes to buy chocolate is written here. It is interesting for me.

I would like to make shortly glossy chocolate sauce which appeared at the end.
(212words)
Reference: Daynes Katie. (2004). The story of chocolate.
London Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿