2011年12月12日月曜日

W8: season

My favorite season is summer. The season having a lot of  fun for me. For example, go to the sea and the river, summer festival, a thin wheat noodles sink, fireworks display, and etc. I attend a summer festival and a fireworks display with my friend in summer every year. I think that a fireworks display and a summer festival are the real thrill of summer unique to Japan. But I have not gone to that with my boyfriend, so I would like to go together. A thin wheat noodles sink is also a true symbol of summer of Japan. And I like the sea very much. I often go to the sea in summer vacation. In the morning, we can watch the sunrise. In the night, we can listen sound of a quiet wave. I am cured by them.
(140words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. you don't care about sunburn??
    I guess most of the students hate to do that.

    返信削除