2011年12月30日金曜日

W10: TV show

My favorite TV show is "Syuumatsuno sinnderera dangantorabera". It mean "The Cinderella bullet traveler of a weekend ". It is the trip program broadcast from 2007 from 23:30 on Saturday to 23:55 by the Nippon Television series every week. In order that it may be as it has born the name of Cinderella, and the person near a guest, which regular woman, or a woman may fulfill an own wish, momentary traveling abroad is carried out. A main chairman is three persons, Shoko Nakagawa, Shizuyo Yamazaki, and Nozomi Sasaki. I like Nozomi very much, so I am looking forward to this TV show. When I watch this program, I would like to go to various countries to travel. I am very interested in overseas. I only have having still gone to Australia twice. The country to which I most would like to go is Thailand.
(146words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿