2011年12月26日月曜日

BR 2-13: Pirates (Punter, 2003)

" He'd spent the last ten years at Pirate School. Now he was ready to set sail for treasure." (Punter, 2003, p.3)

This book is about the Pirates. Pirates is someone who sails on the seeas, attacking other boats and stealing things from them. I love the book and comics of a pirate, and a movie. For example, I like "Pirates of the Caribbean", "one piece", and etc. So, I decided read this book.

The pirate of the Caribbean Sea which is an attraction of the theme park of the Walt Disney is used as the base, Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Will Turner (Orland Bloom), Elizabeth Swann (Kyra Knight Rey), captain hectare Balbossa (Geoffrey Rush), josher I gypsum (Kevin McNally), angelica (Penelope Cruz), and a black beard (Ian McShane) appear.

A one piece is the popular comic which Eiichiro Oda from Kumamoto is drawing. It is published to 63 volumes now. The comic are popular in an age with an adult to a broad child. I also like this comic very much.

This book is composed of the three chapters. So, the story of one chapter is somewhat long. I like the chapter three the best. Because how to finish the story is interesting for me. I like such an interesting story.

I enjoyed this book. I want to read this book again.
(225words)

Reference: Punter Russel. (2003). Story of  Pirates.
London Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿