2011年12月31日土曜日

W11: Junior high school memory

My favorite Junior high school memory is school trip. We went to Okinawa. For example, we went to Shuri Castle, Tyura seas aquarium, Pineapple park, Air raid shelter, and so on. Shuri Castle was more beautiful than seeing with a photograph, and it was powerful. Then, the commemorative photo was taken all together. It is impressive also especially in the castle seen until now. The Tyura seas aquarium was very beautiful. The whale shark which was sailing especially in the huge tank is impressive. Many photographs were taken with my friends also there. The sand star was also able to be touched. I really enjoyed this time. I bought many souvenirs with the pineapple park. I bought a lot of brown sugar. My sister likes this, so she was very glad. Something to carry out to other, respectively was chosen, it was divided for every course, and experience study was carried out. I chose the harvest of a red potato, and the course of horse riding.
(166words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿