2011年11月30日水曜日

BR2-01: The fabulous story of fashion (Daynes, 2006)



The Fabulous Story of Fashion: Gift Edition (Usborne Young Reading)
"Clothes have been worn ever since an early hunter shivered in the cold." (Daynes, 2006, p.3)

This book is about fashion. There are a lot of colorful clothes in this book. They are so cute. 

This book is composed of the nine chapters and two more stories. I like the chapter sixth the best. 

This chapter title is “Fashionable France”. I studied French last year. I interested in France and I like France very much. But I have never been to France. I want to visit this country. 

The book is drawn a lot of beautiful dress. I like the beautiful and cute dress. I have worn it several times to dress. I have worn the white wedding dress, the blue and gold cocktail dress, the pink cocktail dress. They were so beautiful. I spent happy time. 

I want to wear different kind of dress. I read this book and I knew fashion history.
(138words)

Reference: Daynes, Katie. (2006). The fabulous story of fashion.
London, Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿