2011年12月28日水曜日

BR 2-18: Stories of Dragons (Rawson, 2007)

"Years ago, dragons were the terror of towns... or so it was said. They breathed in air and blew out flame." (Rawson, 2007, p.3)

This book is about the Dragons. Dragon is a large imaginary animal that has wings and a long tail and can breathe out fire. It is so cool. I like a Dragons.

It is the year of the Dragon next year. And this book's picture is so cute. For example, flying the sky, it has a stick, the dragon of two animals hugs, the dragon is crying, and the dragons are eating some foods, and etc. So, I dicided to read this book.  

This book is composed of the 4 chapters. I like the chapter 4 the best. Acceleration takes place in this chapter. Although various dragons come out by each chapter, the dragon of this chapter is the best lover.

I like the book and movie on which a dragon comes out. For example, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Road of the Ring, Elmer's adventure, and etc. These movies and books with which a dragon comes out like are very interesting.
I enjoyed this book. So, I want to read this book again. And I hope that I will be a good year next year.
(215words)

Reference: Rawson Christopher. (2007). Stories of Dragons.
London Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿