2011年12月27日火曜日

BR 2-15: Treasure Island (Wilkes, 2003)

" This is the story of my incredible adventure on Treasure Island." (Wilkes, 2003, p.3)

This book is about the Treasure Island. Treasure Island is an adventure story for children by Robert Louis Stevenson about a young man called Jim Hawkins who is trying to find some treasure that has been buried on an island. He discovers that some of the sailors on his ship are pirates led by Long John Silver.

I like a pirates. The story that a pirate goes in search of a treasure is written on this book. I like stories of this kind, such as a story which goes to venture. So, I decided to read this book.

This book is composed of the 8 chapters. I like the chapter 8 the best. It is because it is a chapter of the wonderful last of this book.

Although there are many books about a pirate, they all have romances and are very interesting. A pirate's purpose has a very interesting process in which a treasure is found, although the search for a treasure is the main targets. I love such a pirate's story. I also want those who have not read a pirate's story to read this book once.

I enjoyed this book. I want to read this book again.
(218words)
Reference: Wilkes Angela. (2003). Treasure Island.
London Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿