2011年12月23日金曜日

BR 2-12: Little Women (Alcott, 2006)

" "Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents, " grumbled Jo March, lying on the rug." (Alcott, 2006, p.5)

This is a book for girls written by Louisa May Aloot which describes te family life of four sisters in New England, whose names are Jo, Meg, Beth, and Amy.

This book is called Wakakusamonogatari in Japan. It is a tale describing four sisters of the march house which is a Puritan about the United States in the second half of the 19th century on the stage. A Japanese version continues to two pieces or three pieces, and a sister's adult and marriage, and a subsequent life are drawn.

I had been knowing this talk for some time. It is because I learned by the lesson of the history of American literature. I watched the movie of this class. It is very interesting.

This book is composed of the seven chapters. I like the chapter fourth the best. This chapter title is " Party girl". Because this chapter is party scene. I like a party scene. Four sisters wear the respectively great dress.
I enjoyed this book. I want to read this book, and watch this movie again.
(197words)
Reference: Alcott Louisa May. (2006). Little Women.
London Usbourne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿