2013年1月6日日曜日

BR9: stories of snowmen

" Jack pulled back his bedroom curtains." (p3)

     Have you ever made a snowmen? I had made a snowmen when I was junior high school student. I live in Kumamoto since I was born. Kumamoto is warm tempreture, so there isn't much snow in winter. We don't have a lot of chance of make a snowmen, so it is a very good experience in my life. If there is much snow, children enjoy making a snowmen.
     I choose this book, because this season is winter. I like winter because a lot of good event. For example, hold a Christmas party, there are New year's Eve and New years day and so on.
     This book have 3chapters. My favorite chapter is chapter 1. This title is Chilly and the bonfire. Chilly is weather or places are cold enough to make you feel uncomfortable. I like cool weather, but don't like cold.

Russell, Punter(2007) stories of snowmen London Usborn
146words/10126words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿