2013年1月16日水曜日

BR14: the story of Heidi


" Heidi felt cross and tired as Aunt Dete pulled her up the steep slope." (p.3)

Do you know this story? I know it, but I don't know detail. I introduce about Hidi. Heidi a little girl who is the main character in the children's book Heidi by the Swiss Writer Johanna spyri. She makes the lives of people around her much happier and better. I watched this animation video when I was child. I like this movie, so I choose this book. This book has a very famous scene. It is use by a lot of commercials. I think everyone know this scene. Heidi and her friend got on a swing. One more famous scene is her frind could stand herself. Her can't standing, because she is a disabled bidy. It is a emotion scene. I like this scene. This book has 6 chapters. I read first chapter, I felt sad. Because this chapter is sad story. I recommend this book.
Johanna, Spyri(2006) The story of Heidi, London Usborne
150words/11613words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿