2013年1月23日水曜日

This term

     I liked movie review because I like watching movie. The other side, I need to many time because I had to watch and write on my blog.  I could write down my memories on my blog. Sometimes I couldn't write my opinion very well. It was difficult for me.
     When I finished to do movie reviews and book reviews, I felt a sense of achievement every time. I could use English many time.
     This Mr.Tomei's class easy to understood what I have to do. I gradually enjoyed writing longest. My favorite movie is Drumline. I could know this movie. I think movie review is hard homework, but it is chance we watch the new movie.
     I disliked we have to write 15000words. Spring term, we write 10000words. We have increased 5000words. It is a little hard for me, but I finish writing this term.

147words/11760words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿