2013年1月15日火曜日

BR11: Little Red Riding Hood


" Once upon a time there was a kind little girl called Little Red Riding Hood." (p2)

     My mother read a lot of picture books when I was child, so I know a lot of picture books. I choose this book because I liked this book. First time I read I felt scary. because this book appered a wolf. But I like this main character who is a young girl.
  
    In the story the big bad wolf eats Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother and puts on her clothes. When Little Red Riding Hood goes to visit her grandmother she is surprised by her appearance. After the wolf ate her and her grandmother. But a woodcutter kills the wolf, cuts open its stomach, and saves Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother. This book has only one chapter, but it has a lot of picture. I think it easy to read. I like main character because she has a easygoing. I think she has a good character.

Susanna Davidson(2006)Little Red Riding Hood, London Usborne

150words/10698words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿