2013年1月6日日曜日

BR10: stories of Santa

" December is always a busy time of year at the North Pole. " (p3)

    Are you believe to Santa? Santa is an imaginary figure said to bring presents for children on Christmas. he is convetionally pictured as a jolly old man from the far north, with a long white beard and red garments trimmed with white fur. I like Christmas season because the season become brightly in the world. I went to kindergarten of Christian. We held a Christmas party and Christmas performance every year. I went to high school of Christian. I am not Christian, but I like Christian days.
     I choose this book because this season is winter. I wanted to read this season's book. This book have 3 chapters. Every chapter are good stories. This book appear Santa and acistants. They read a lot of letter for children and They make a lot of presents. I thought if it is true, it is very interesting. How do you think this?

Russell, Punter(2006) stories of Santa London Usborne
150words/10276words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿