2013年1月16日水曜日

MR6: Full house

    
      I watched Full House. It is a very famous foreign drama. I have watched this drama when I was a child. This drama was broadcast by NHK education program. I liked it. I choose it because I want to watch it again. I like this drama’s signature tune. I think everyone knows it.

 

     This title is the birth of a confused family. In the house lived a family, but the mother died. After she died, their grandmother took care of them. The father thought they have to change their lifes, so he decided that the grandmother would go back her to home and he would call the children’s uncles. He thought he wanted to make a shared house. First uncle Jesse came to this house with his helmet and goods. The other uncle Joey came with his dirty clothes. Joey’s room is under the stairs, Jesse’s room is the kid’s room. The older sister D.J. and the younger sister Stephanie are in the same room. D.J. thinks it unsatisfactory. She made a boundary line of their room.

 

     Next day, the children’s father went to work, so the uncles have to take care of baby Michelle. She cries in tears, so they are inconvenienced. They thought they should change the baby’s diaper, but they don’t know how to do it. They carried Michelle to the kitchen. First, they took off baby’s diaper and packed it. Next they clean the baby’s bottom with a shower in the kitchen and dried it by the fan. Finally, they wrapped baby’s bottom in kitchen paper. After they finished it, Stephanie said they should use it next time. She knew where the  baby’s diapers were. They said please tell them. But she said they didn’t listen to her.

 

     Their father came back home, there were a lot of baby’s clothes. He was very surprised. He said what happened. They said the baby is a monster. Stephanie said my sister went away. She isn’t in our room. They were surprised, but Stephanie knew where she had gone. She stayed in the garage. She wanted to her own room, but can’t have it. Her father persuades her, but she grows obstinate. She felt lonely because her mother isn’t here. She thought she doesn’t have to inconvenience them. She came back her room.

 

     I think this case is very common. I thought it when I was child. I lived in a small apartment, so I didn’t have my own room. I wanted it. I think it is a temporary thing. We are very close. I have my own room now, but I feel a little lonely. I remembered when I was childhoods mind.

465words/11163words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿