2013年1月23日水曜日

Movie in English class

  クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます
 I watched two movie Marley and Me and The World's Fastest Indian.
   Marley and Me is based on the true story of newspaper columnist, John Grogan. Although he and his wife, Jennifer had discussed and made plans for their lives together, almost none of their plans happened as they had expected. John's boss at the newspaper in Florida told John "Sometimes life has a better idea." What do you think he meant when he said "Sometimes life has a better idea?" Give examples and details from the movie and from your own experiences. Jennifer had a lot of plan of her life. She didn't want to keep a dog, want to child, but John didn't think so. He approached her with keep a dog. She agreed. Marley became very good family. It is good thing.
   I wanted to go the other university in Tokyo. It is a famous school. I go to this university. I can come from my parental home. This is cheaper than that school. I could go homestay program of America. I can go to a technical school now. If I had chosen the other university, I couldn't go to America and a technical school.

   When Marley died, Jennifer Grogan put a necklace next to him saying to Marley "Your Dad gave me this to celebrate the beginning of our family but our family had already begun." "Describe the relationship Marley had with his family (John, Jennifer, and kids).
   Marley is a troublemaker. He is a handful, but he has a good character. Everyday he is waiting for kids to come home. They looking forward to waiting him. All day, all time Marley is a central figure in his family. He ate a necklace, broken the floor and many furnitures, but John and Jennifer never far from family. Marley is a precious member of family.

   The World's Fastest Indian starts with Burt hanging out with a boy named Tom. Nearly everyone in the neighborhood, including Tom's parents, thinks Burt is disreputable and a bad influence, but that doesn't prevent Tom from spending countless hours in the old man's workshop. "If Tom were your child, would you want him spending time with Burt? Why or why not? Give details and examples from the movie to support your answer."
   I think I want my child spending time with Burt because he know a lot of things and different type of me. My child can get good chance to know other things. I watched this movie, I thought he looks like my grandfather. He use a little dirty language, act despicably, but has expert knowledge. I spent many time together when I was child. I like him. I could many things, so I think it is good for my child.

   The World's Fastest Indian tells the true story of Burt Munto, who traveled from Invercargill, N.Z. to the United States in the early 1960's. "Comparing Burt's life back home to his travels the U.S., what do you think Burt would say about the culture of the United States? How does this compare to your own ideas about the U.S.? Describe with details from the movie.
   He thought the United States is a dreams come true place and huge country. He thought America is a unkind country when he went to there. America has the tipping system. There are a gays. American waste electricity, terrible street. He didn't know a lot of new things. I went to America last summer. America keep to the left, but I feeling out of place. I knew tipping system and other things. I don't same to him.

   Your own topic related to Marley and Me and/ or The World's Fastest Indian. Select a topic that gives you a chance to discuss new ideas, and be sure to avoid repeating something you have written in response to the other questions.
   I remembered my family pet dog pooh. He died last June. My family didn't notice until it was too late. He died alone. My family regreted what we didn't notice. We couldn't say goodbye. Colleen said a dog go away when it die. I thought my dog also quiet when he know die. I thought a dog what gentle animal. I think he thought didn't want sad parting. When Marley ided, Colleen said I don't say nothing, he know. I thought I want to think so. My dog know my family love him.

760words/12670words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿