2013年1月16日水曜日

BR13: The story of Flying



" Not so long ago, people were stuck on the ground." (p.3)

Do you like airplane? I love it because it is a very convenience traffic. I want to be cabin attendant or grand stuff. I will a little introduce about air plane. Air plane is a powerd flying vehicle with fixed wings and a weight greater than that of the air it displaces. I studied about air line history in my secound schoool. I had known who made the airplan. I heard this history, I was interested in airplane the business world. I choose this book because I wanted to know airplane. This book has 6 chapters. My favorite chapter is 1. Airplane was made by Wright, Wilbur and Orville 110 years ago. 110years ago people didn't know we can fly any other place. I think it was a very difficult for them. The story wrote some people were surprised he made airplane. It is a interesting story for me.
Lesley Sims(2004) The story of Flying, London Usborn
150words/11463words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿