2013年1月23日水曜日

BR15: cleopatra


Do you know Cleopatra? She is a three major beauty in the world. She is a queen of Egypt, famous for her beauty, who became the lover of Julius Caesar and later of Mark antony. In Japan call Cleopatra, Yang Kuei-fei and Komati Onono are three major beauty, but in the world, Cleopatra, Yang Kuei-fei and Helene. I didn't know it.
I choose this book because I am interested in her. She has a short black hair and she wear yellow dress. This book has 7chapters. My favorite chapter is chapter 1. This title is Growing up in Egypt. This story is her childhood. She is a mischievous child. She has a deeply make. It is a little difficult story, but I was interested in her. She didn't know her family is Ptolemy. Chapter7 is battle story. I think I feel sad in her life.

Katie, Daynes(2004)Cleopatra, London Usborne
150words/11910words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿