2013年1月16日水曜日

BR12: The story of Rome


" The city of Rome, in Itary, is over two thousand years old, and its beginning is cloaked in mystery." (p.3)

Do you know Rome in Italy? I know this place. I a little introduce about Rome. Rome is the capital city of Itary, which is famous for its art, its history, and its many publicand religious buildings from ancient times and the sance. It also contains, the Vatican city, a separete where the Pope lives.
I watched the Roman Holiday in my speaking class. I like this movie. This movie appered famous acter Audrey Hepburn. DO you know her? I respected her because she is a very beautiful and elegant. I want to be like her. I'm interested in Rome, so I choose this book. This book has 6 chapters. My favorite chapter is 1. This title is "The myth of rome". In Rome, the twins were royal babies, but King Numitor's brother, Amulius, had banished him and stolen the crown. After a while, a wolf rescued them.
Dickins, Rosie(2006)The story of Rome, London Usborn

150words/11313words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿