2012年12月19日水曜日

BR8: The Twelve Dancing Princesses


 I choose this book because it has a coloful and cute pictures. And I like dancing, so I wanted to read this.
   This book appered twelve princesses. They are beautiful and have a long , flowing hair and short, fiery tempers. The king wished they become pretty women, but they are strongly disagreed. They love dancing, but the king doesn't like it, so he wants stop thier dancing. He had a good idea. If someone can stop they go out pleasure-seeking at night, the man can be one daught's husband. But it was very difficult. A lot of people couldn't it. One day the magician named Ralph successed it. This book has 6 chapters.
   My favorite chapter is 5. This title is Ralph on the trail. He disclose  their secret. He became a princese's husband. This is a happy end. I reccommend this book.

Emma Helbrough(2004)The Twelve Dancing Princesses London, Usborn
148words/9980words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿