2011年7月3日日曜日

Wedding

This song by Home made family. I like their songs. Especially I like YouI feel happy by your side. Some day this song is used to wedding party. I feel happy when I listen to this song. This song makes me very happy. I am going to introduce this song’s lyrics.

I feel so happy by your side
That is the most happy than anything
I am thinking of you just it
I can live strong you…
I want tell flower word of my heart
I am looking it while could bouquet
Whenever always you are reassuring
Hit the wall broken my heart
Some time I feel solitude
But I could notice I am not alone
Thank you for my side
Someone is waiting for my go back home
I thought that it just by it
And wonder why my body had be light
So, I was surrounded by smiling and everyone is crying
You were born so you are
I want to give someone wrapped in your smile
There is no one in the same
Different from what it like a decent person
You are you I am I
As it is I look forward to your continued acquaintance
Someone I am waiting to return
And the desire to protect just it
And wonder why I feel stronger
I feel so happy by your side
That is the most happy than anything
I want to the truth word
I look forward to your continued acquaintance
Friends gave me great courage
Parents gave me life
Love one another your warmth
I met persons are benefactor
Were able to successfully welcome the day that I am today
Now for someone I think I want to live

I also want to use this song by my wedding party.
(298words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿