2011年7月25日月曜日

BR1-11: The Swan Princess

This book is about the swan princess. This story is very famous. The ballet of Swan Lake is also famous. There is a classic of the Swan Lake, too. Princess's new mother was a bad witch. She framed king seat and it was framed to follow it. She was framing to change princes into the swan, and also even for the princess to erase. They cooperated each other. And, the witch's plan was demolished. The princess married the prince, and lived happily. This was a happy ending. This story was made into a film, but I have not watched  it yet. I want to watch the movie. This story is expressed by the ballet. I want to watch the movie, but I want to watch the ballet, too. I like ballet very much. Because ballet is very beautiful. I can't ballet, but I like watching it. The classic, Swan Lake is also famous. Of course, I have heared it many times. This song was composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky. He is very famous musician. I know a lot og songs of him. This story was good. I like it.

Reference: Christian, Hans. (2005). The Swan Princess.
London: Usborne

(192 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿