2011年7月25日月曜日

BR1-08: Alice in Wonderland

This is the very famous story. When I was a child, I watched it many times of Disney. Alice is a cute girl. I wanted be like her. There are a lot of unique characters in this book. It's the white rabbit, large caterpillar, little crazy man,Queen of the heart and the trumps, and Cheshire Cat. I like the Cheshire Cat the best. Because, he is little strange but cute. This book is little different of the Disney's movie, I think. This book was also interesting. I surprised about the end of this story. Because, all of it was Alice's dream!! This is very unique dream, I think. I always see dreams, but I have never seen unique dream like it. I want to see it. My favorite scene is talking with the large caterpillar. Because, the large caterpillar is very interesting. His face looks like a human. But the body is aterpillar. He is little scary. I like this story, and my mother also likes it very much. Because, this story has a lot of girl's dream. Someday, I want to read this book again. I enjoyed it.

Reference: Carroll, Lewis. (2006). Alice in Wonderland.
London: Usborne

(194 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿