2011年7月31日日曜日

'Jennifer's Body'

A few days ago, I watched a movie named 'Jennifer's Body'. Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried are the leading part. Megan Fox is very beautiful woman. And
her style is also very beautiful. I want to be like her. Amanda Seyfried is
also cute. she has big eyes. I introdeuce about the movie.
A certain high school in Minnesota state. Jennifer is the best beautiful
woman in the school. Needy is the shy girl. They were best friends. However,
Jennifer had the evil spirit taken over its body one day. She comes to kill
eating the boys of her school. Needy knew the secret. She tries to fight
with the best friend to defend her lover.
It is the horror movie. Beauty and scary of Jennifer are the viewpoints. She
is very sexy. This movie was interesting, but the end was little sad.
Because, they were the best friends. I have the best friends, but I can't
kill them, if they became the monster. It is too sad story for me. Needy is
brave, I think. I like this movie. I enjoyed it.

(185words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Is that movie is Suspence or Love story?
    I'm pretty interested to see it,someday.

    返信削除