2011年7月26日火曜日

BR1-13: The little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid
This book is about the mermaid. This story is the most famous movie in the Disney movies. I had watched the movie, when I was a child. Especially this movie is my favorite movie in the Disney movies. This story is very romantic and the most feel emotion. I like romantic story very much. This story divide chapter of sixth. This book's picture is so good. This story is similar of the Disney movies story. The girl is full of curiosity. I like her character. I like the girl, because the girl is so beautiful. I want to be like her. If I was the mermaid, I can swim anywhere. I want to swim of free. Especially my favorite chapter is sixth. this chapter is so painful but this chapter the most feel emotion. I think that wholeheartedly that people think like that are very nice. I think that I would love to love this. When I was a child, I wanted be a mermaid. Because, they are very beautiful. I think they are so good. I enjoied it. I want to read this book again and I want to watch the Disney movie again.

Reference: Daynes, Katie. (2005). The little Mermaid.
London: Usbourne
(196word)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿