2011年7月27日水曜日

Chacky's

I am going to inroduce about my favorite friends of three.

The first to introduce a friend is Chiaki. She is black long hair perm. She looks very smart and she looks very kindful. She is very good caring. She is a versatile sports and she likes play succer, watching the succer. She belong to the Lacrocce club. She likes her club very much. She is very good to sing a song. I like her voice. She lives in Tenmei near my house. We go to the school by the motor bike. We go to the school and we go back the home together. She is a same class friend to me. She good at English very much. I am respect for her. I am interesting talk with her. She has a dream. She is studying in the United States from August. I was very lonely can not see her for one year. I feel very uneasy, but I think that I want to grow together again after one year. So I think that I should study very hard.

The second to introduce a friend is Yuuki. He belong to the Lacroccee club. He is so cool, and he is very fashionable. He is so kindful. He likes his club's juniors. He is also very good caring. He was born Matsubase, so he has to live near one of the University. He is a Commerce Graduate school of Commerce. His part time job is the Kuronekoya. It is bar in the city. There is very good taste foods. I like hunny and bater. It is delicious. He is very good to sing a song. He has a sweet voice. I like his voice very much. He let me go to the karaoke and always a nice song. I want and go for a drink and go to karaoke with him many time.

The Thid to introduce a friend is Shinnosuke. He belong to the Lacroccee club. He is a freshman for KGU. He lives in Seizan near the Kumamoto station. He is so cool, but he is so funny. I have a lot of fun for me. I like him very much. I first met him a month ago. Four people to eat BBQ with the two first met when a written statement on. At that time we became the good friend. Then four of us are playing every Friday. He is under the age but he is very fit for me. I am very happy to talk with him. I don't have to use it from the comfort of mind and have fun being together. Always inviting me to various things. I feel happy. He wants to get the medium sized motorcycle license. He took me to various places because he take a license to winter. I am looking forward to that day. We will go to the airport to came back Chiaki to Japan next year.

I have this best friends. This vacation we go to the camp in Myoukengaura and Shiratsurugahama. I am looking forward to this camp. I like their very much. I want to cherish them.
(523words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿