2011年7月25日月曜日

BR1-12: Stories of witches

This story of the some witches and this story divide of chapter of three. The witch is a woman who is supposed to have magic power, especially to do bad things. I imagied witch is wear black mant and black hat. The witches do a lot of practicals. Especially my favorite chapter is secound. The witche do a practical for children. The witch fight to the children, and the children struggle to fly a broom in the sky. But the Children is a failure. I also wanted to be use the magic since I was child. If I use the magic, I want go to travel abroad. I like the travel very much, but the travel is the high cost. So if I could use magic, I can go anywhere for free. I want to go E.U.. And I want to ride a broom in the sky. I think that it is very exciting for me. And I want to be a beautiful woman. I want to be beautiful style. I don't like my face and style. Because I am doing a diet, but it is very hard for me.

Reference: Rawson, Christopher. (2007). Stories of witches.
London: Usbourne

(192words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿