2011年7月25日月曜日

BR1-09: Beauty & the Beast

This story is the most famous movie in the Disney movies. I had watched the movie I was child. Especially this movie is my favorite movie in the Disney movies. This story is very romantic. I like romantic story very much. But this story is a little different from the Disney movie story. This story appeared a pretty wood sprite. This fairy wasn't in the movie. The sprite like of Peter pan’s sprite. The sprite is this story’s a key person. The sprite is very good work in this story. This movie's rose is very baautiful. And this story appeared a heroin’s father many time. He goes to hero’s castle, and he was attacked for hero. But he escaped being killed. This story divides of seventh chapters. My most favorite chapter is the seventh. This chapter’s story is so romantic. Hero married heroin. I wanted to marry to prince when I was child. I have wanted to be a prince since I was a little child, because I like this movie’s story. I enjoyed it. I want to read this book again.

(190words)
Reference: Stowell, Louie. (2006). Beauty & the Beast.
London: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿