2011年7月31日日曜日

'I Give My First Love to You'

I will introduce about my favorite movie, 'Boku no hastukoi wo kimi ni
sasagu'. It means 'I Give My First Love to You' in English. This is love
story, but also sad story. Mao Inoue and Masaki Okada are the leading part.
Mao Inoue is a cute girl. She is popular actress among young people. Masaki
Okada is also popular too. He is very cool, and his smile is cute. This
story was originally a cartoon. It was written by Mayu Shinjo. She is a
famous Cartoonist and very popular among young girls. So, this story was
made into a film. Her work is made into a film many times.
The movie begins when Mayu and Takuma were children. They were friends since
they were 8 years old. Takuma has a heart disease. His doctor is Mayu's
father. However, their friendship grows and Takuma becomes Mayu's first
love. Takuma promises to marry Mayu when they turn 20. His longevity was not
long. The method of which he survived was only a heart transplant.They
loved each other, but finally, he has died.
When I watched this movie, I was crying. I expected the happy conclusion.
But the end was not happy. This movie taught the importance of love and the
life. I love this movie.
(217words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿