2011年7月25日月曜日

BR1-10: Stories of fairies

This book is about the fairies. Fairy is a creature like a small person, who has magic powers. There are a lot of colorful fairies in this book. They are so cute. This book is composed of the three stories. I like the first story the best. The tooth fairy with brond hair and pink wings is very pretty! I have never seen this cute fairy like her. The forgetful fairy is also cute. Her story is the second story. She has the orange hair and orange wings. Some children believe the fairies, but I have not seen before. I want to see them someday. My favorite pages are page.22 and page.23. Thre are a lot of kind of fairies. It is looks like funny. The bees are also cute. They are little fat. I hate bee of the reality. Because, they have a venomous spine. It is very dangerous. The venomous spine murders the person at time. I don't like it very much. But, I like this book's bees. They seem to be harmless. This story was inetresting. I want to recommend this book for the children. I enjoyed it.

Reference: Kelly, Alison. (2006). Stories of fairies.
London: Usborne

(195 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿