2011年7月18日月曜日

BR: 1-05 Big Things

This book is a lot of beautiful pictures. I wanted read this book. First page picture is Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is night picture, and illumination is very beautiful. I go to Australia in this vacation. I want to see this bridge. 

Second page picture is Mt. Fuji. This mountain is located in Japan but I have never been to Mt. Fuji. I want to climb Mt. Fuji. 

Third page picture is Eiffel Tower. I like Eiffel Tower’s design. I want to go to Paris and I climb it. 

Fourth page picture is Uluru. It is a sanctum place. It also wants to go. 

Fifth picture is Buckingham Palace. Ninth picture is Niagara Falls. Seventh picture is Golden Temple of Amritsar. 

Finally picture is International Space Station. I have a lot of places to go. I want to travel around the world.

Reference: Winesap, Cory. (2004). Big Things.
South Yarra: Macmillan Education Australia

(142word)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿