2011年7月3日日曜日

Happy day


I went grand bazaar of PARCO with my friend after school on Friday. I saw a variety of shops. First, I bought earrings. It design is gold color ribbon. Next I bought the basket bag at Dazurin. I felt so happy. And we were broke up at thirty five.

Then I joined the conversation of club back to college. I have done before 8:00 I ran to my friends had made me wait in the school cafeteria. A friend gave me three colors dango on a stick. And talk a little.

Then we went to the city by bus and get along with everyone. Because to farewell party for a friend studying in the U.S. for the second time. First, we went to the game arcade. And we took a print club. Everyone very laughed at the print club. Then we play a UFO catcher. Took four a stuffed snoopy. From the time now we went to a bar. Where we enjoyed three hours, eat two hours and all we can drink unlimited. There are a lot of kind pizza, takoyaki and fried. It is very delicious. It is very exciting for me. We went to internet café out of the past twelve o’clock a bar.

First, we played table tennis in net cafe. It is so fun for our. Next, we have the karaoke. We have been karaoke until seven o’clock that morning. And we returned to the University by bus.

I enjoyed this day represented the word about. I love this member. I’m looking forward to the next gathering.
(261word)


1 件のコメント: