2012年11月13日火曜日

year book

   I went to Minnesota this summer vacation. Finally, I wrote year book. I will write  my essay. 

   I really enjoyed staying in Minnesota. It was my first American trip, but I wasn't nervus. I was looking forward to going to MN.

    I studied a lot of things in the Bethel University. Everyday, I enjoyed this program. We had a lot of opportunity to listen to presentation. Especially, I was interested in presentation of weddings in America, because I think my Essay topic is it. Between America and Japan are a lot of different things. For example, American's buy a wedding dress, but generally Japanese wear rental. I thought it is wonderful! I think I want to buy own wedding dress in hte future.

   I enjoyed every activity. Especially, my favorite activity was canoeing . The day, we did family picnic after canoeing. Mycanoeing partner was Yukino, and guide was Byron. He is a funny person and she is a good friend, so I enjoyed canoeing.

   My host family, Shiori's host and Yusa's host family are very good friends, so we spent a lot of time. For example, went picnicking, held an Olympic party, watched hourse racing, held Japanese party, went to an amusemen park, Twins game, and so on. I really enjoyed everything. My host family was Kim and Rolie the dog. She always makes me happy. One day, I asked her do you have any worriesabout hosting. She said I'm worry about whether you are happy. I thought I'm a lucky person. Everyday, I was very happy.

   Through this MN life, I think I can listen and speak English better.

   Thanks for the lovely time. I love U.S.A. I love MN. I love Joel, Linda, Peggy, and Katie. Special thanks Kim and Rolie. I love you. I would like to come back MN again.

312words/5334words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿