2012年11月28日水曜日

What do you enjoy doing when you have free time?

What do you enjoy doing when you have free time?  I enjoy playing with my friends. We went to some places. For example, we went to Nagasaki, Fukuoka, Aso, and Kumamoto city in Japan. Another time, we go shopping, walking and driving. Sometime, I cook a meal for my family. I like making hamburgers, miso soup, some sweets, and so on. I also like stay my house.

When you think of the United States, what intrigues you?  What do you find attractive or interesting about this country?   Each country has its own customs. I want to know about the customs in America. I think Americans are very friendly, kind, and open. I want to know the different life style. I’m really interested about that.

What concerns or fears do you have about coming here?  I talk very slowly, and I am not good at speaking English. I worry about talking with my host family. But I will try my best.
 
161words/8245words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿