2012年11月28日水曜日

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION


Hello! I’m Saori. I am 21 years old. I am a junior and I’m learning English at Kumamoto Gakuen university.  I belong to calligraphy club. There are about 150 persons in the club. Sometimes, we go to training camp. We write a lot of words, and we hold an exhibition. And, we do a lot of club activities, for example, go to beautiful places, go to the sea, go bowling, go to a Karaoke place, and so on. I enjoy club activities.

I am talking very slowly, but I like talking. I want to enjoy talking with you. I like to travel abroad. I want to go to a lot of foreign countries. I also want to study abroad.

My hobbies are watching movie, listening to music, go shopping, driving, and traveling. My favorite movies are High School Musical and Twilight. Because I belonged to the cheer dance club when I was a high school student, we danced to the music of the high school musical. Sometimes I went to a baseball game; we cheered my high school baseball team. I like dancing. And, I listen to music sometime when I go out and in the bath. And, I like to go to concerts and listen to music. I went to a lot of places with my friends after I graduated from the junior high school because I like travel. I went to a lot of places, Kagoshima, Fukuoka, Oita, Kyoto, Osaka, and Tokyo in Japan. I went to a trip to Australia with my elder sister and my cousin last December. Although this was my first time traveling abroad, Australia was amazing and I was very happy to visit there. I had no fear going to a foreign country because of this travel. I like to go beautiful places. I also like to go for a walk. If it is possible, I would like to go to some places with you while I stay in your country. But I like to stay home as well.

I am looking forward to seeing you. Thank you.
347words/8592words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿