2012年11月27日火曜日

BR2-5: Christmas around the world



"Early in December, the streets sparkle with lights. Christmas is coming..."(p.13)

Do you like Chiristmas day? I like Chiristmas because around December, change the beautiful street and many happy things. Christmas is 25 December, the day when Christmas celebrate the birth of Christ. Christmas day is coming soon. I feel exciting and nervous because I don't have time to job huting. But I want to read. My kindergarten and high school are Christian, so I'm interested in knowing this story. I did perform a play Christian story. I was a narrator, so I know this story. I thought it is a wonderful story. One day, a baby was born in a stable. Some people came to there. They said the baby is a god's baby. The baby is a Christ. And Christmas is the day to calebrate the birth of Christ. This book has four chapters and christmas recipes. I like cooking very much. I want to cooking this sweets.

Sims, Lesley(2005)Christmas around the world, London Usborn
152words/6204words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿