2012年11月27日火曜日

BR2-6:TITANIC


"In the early 1900s, there were no passenger planes."(p.5)

Do you know this story? It isn't true everything, but made a true story. A large British passenger ship which was people considered impossible to sink, but which hit an iceberg in the Atlantic Ocean on its first journey in 1912. And as a result sank, killing more than 1500 of its passengers. It is a very suddly event. I watched this movie when I was child. This main character is Leonardo DiCaprio. He was young and very cool man. I admired to him. I thought true story, but I had known it when I was freshman. I made like this story in my class, but it was very difficult. Made story from true event. I think Titanic is very wonderful story because this story popular for years and years. This picture book is short. It has six chapters only. If you don't read, you try to read.

Anna,Claybourne(2006)Titanic, London, Usborn
150words/7693words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿