2012年1月11日水曜日

W15: Winter vacation memory

My university's winter vacation is short instead of spring vacation being long. This winter vacation was for 13 days on the 23rd to the 4th. But I did various things during the short winter vacation. The first day went to the Hanaoka mountain, after I finished my homework night. I go here often these days, even if I see how many times, it is a beautiful night view. And we talked there for about 1 hour, and went home. I enjoyed this time.

December 24, it is Christmas Eve on that day. My boyfriend picked up from the morning to my house. And I went to the downtown together. In the town, his Christmas present was chosen together. And I bought a muffler with Paul Smith. He was very glad. And we went to eat lunch in J cafe. We ate the steak of teriyaki sauce. It was very dericious. And we went to Aso by car.

First, we were eaten soft ice cream at the Yamada pasture. The soft ice cream here is very delicious. Many animals are kept at this pasture. For example, there are the pigs, the ponys, the rabbits, the dogs, and etc. When I went to in summer, the newborn Berkshire pig was also growing greatly. I decided to eat soft ice cream in a store and to raise an outside corn to a pig finally. If I go outside, the pig will have come together in a lot of. And when the corn was fried, it scrambled for all and was eating. The figure was very interesting for me.

Next, we went to the springwater tunnel in Aso. The day was Christmas, a lot of Christmas trees had decorated. I liked the tree to which many beautiful roses are attached. After seeing briefly, we went to the next destination. Next, we went to Aso FARM LAND. We stopped on the way at Tatsuda mountain which on the way. But it was very cold there, we returned immediately. Snow is piling up and the way on the way to Aso FARM LAND was very congested. There were very many people who are coming to see illuminations at Christmas. We also went to look at illuminations. It is very beautiful. I enjoyed this place.

And we went to UP UP cafe on the way. I ate a favorite omelet containing fried rice. It is very delicious. We finished eating and returned to the car. My boyfriend said that you took a blanket from a suitcase and the present was contained when opening the suitcase. I was very glad. I felt very happy. And I got him to send to my house and returned. The Christmas passed with a favorite person was one very happy day.

(460words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿