2012年1月10日火曜日

W14: summer vacation memory

July 30, I want to the university library. Because I thought that make the guide of camp. I will go to the beach Myoukengaura and Shiratsurugahama in Amakusa this summer vacation. I duties make a guidebook with my favorite younger friend. I like him very much. Recently I am with him on a daily basis. I enjoyed doing this time. I am looking forward to this camp.


We set the previous day at three o’clock in the morning. And we arrive there at seven o’clock. We dive into the sea and the fishing. After that we eat a BBQ and bake the fish took. We will go to the sea is very beautiful beach. I can see in the sea. I am looking forward that.

 
First, we looked at a lot of kind things. For example, I looked danger in the sea, place of camp, and etc. They are so frightening. I thought that take care theirs. And we were typing to plans. We thought hard this plan. I want to think about everyone enjoy this camp. This guide book is so interesting. We spent full power for this guidebook. And we spent made this guidebook for six hours. We finished watching guide and we were full of sense of achievement.


After we finished make this guidebook, we went to the noodle restaurant. I ate a tonkotu and miso noodle. This noodle is so delicious. We had a good time. I really enjoyed this camp. I want to go again.


I have a lot of this summer vacation memory. My favorite this summer vacation memory is camp with my friends. I went to Myoukengaura in Amakusa with my friends. My friends name is Chiai.O, Yuki.K, Shinnosuke.K, Kazuhiro.M, Hitoshi.S, Yukino.S, Hiroki.N, and Sayaka. 4 hours of Myoukengaura beaches are in this distance by car. Myoukenura is famous as an unparalleled view spot of the setting sun. We two cars were required, one more set borrowed the rental car by the thing vehicle where one set is large. The rental car was a vehicle type called Tanto. Although Tant is a minivehicle, it is very large.


I carried out having left at midnight 3:00 and picking everybody up on the way. And the morning arrived at the destination after all. First, I changed into the swimming suit. And I was pulled and jumped into the sea. It was very beautiful and marine water was very cold. And something to do, respectively was done and it passed. For example, ride on a boat and fish a fish, or dive into the sea, and a fish is caught, or it floats by swim ring, and plays. I was riding and playing two persons on the boat. The two younger generations turned the boat by which we have ridden after a while. Although I became that it is likely to be drowned with surprise, I helped.

 
And we ate a barbecue was eaten as early lunch at 10:00. We ate Vienna sausage meat-on-the-bone a lot with the cheap and delicious meat bought in Costco, and a large scallop. It is very delicious. And when having finished eating, it played in the sea again, respectively.

 
Daytime came, and the sea became still more beautiful when the sun shone. And we played slowly again in the afternoon. We had the barbecue with the remaining foods as early supper at 4:00. When we finished eating and having been carried out slowly, the beautiful setting sun came out. Since it was a spot of the setting sun here, it was very beautiful. And before becoming dark, we tidied up early and went to the nearby hot spring. we were in the sea all day long, in the living body suntan is carried out, and it was smart.

 
And we returned by car. There was no gas station on the way and it was serious, we dispersed at the convenience store near the university. Although we were variously from the preparation period, I was a very pleasant camp. I want to go again.

 
(688words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿