2012年1月7日土曜日

W13: High schol memory

I have a lot of high school memories. Especially, my favorite high school memory is school trip. We went to Nagasaki and Tokyo. I went by Buss from Kumamoto to Fukuoka, and the airplane performed from Fukuoka Airport to the Nagano airport. It was snowing and I was very cold in Nagano. In Nagano, I spent two nights at the hotel. Since I reached at night, I slept immediately on the 1st.

The next day experienced skiing from the morning. I had done at the time of the fourth grader in an elementary school, so I was able to slide easily. And we ate gorgeous roast meat night and slept by several persons in the small room.

And the next day I caught a cold. I had nearly 40 degree heat. And my teacher was put into me in the large isolation room. Although this day was also due to have skiing, it was stopped by snowstorm. So, I was lucky.

The next day went to Tokyo by Buss from the morning. It was a hotel where the hotel in Tokyo is very beautiful unlike Nagano. Something to free by oneself, respectively was able to be chosen in Tokyo. For example, go to the Tokyo Disney land, go to the Tokyo Disney sea, go to Tokyo sight seeing. I chose go to the Tokyo Disney land. I rode on various vehicles with four friends of my good friends. For example, I rode a Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, It a small world, Pooh's honey hunt, and so on.  And I bought a lot of goods. I really enjoyed this time. Finally the parade was seen and we returned to the hotel by myself.
I had to return to the hotel by myself. Therefore, how many persons who have not come back at the hesitatingly fixed going home time. I was very pleasant to have loitered around a friend's room to midnight.

The next day went to Odaiba by Buss. The building the inside of Fuji Television and around it was seen freely. The inspection in the building of Fuji Television was pleasant. I was together with the friend, I was too many pleasant.

And I returned from Haneda Airport to Kumamoto Airport. I was catching a cold, so the mother was worried and I picked up. I had a lot of trubbled but I enjoyed this school trip.
(399word)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿